Heartland Chevelle Club
April 10, 2010
Around the Bend - South Bend, NE
Introduction of members and guests.
• Two new members attended.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $1,592.14.
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting.
• The current issue of Chevelle World Magazine has an article on Greg Hanson’s 69. Chuck Hansen does articles on ACES members’ cars that attend Chevellabration or one of the regionals (must be an ACES member).
• We would like to have 2 displays at World of Wheels next year, one for specialties – convertibles and the other one of each year 64-72.
• June 20, 2010, is a work day for John Percel to work on his car (Greg will send an email about the work day). These dates can be scheduled for other people as well.
• Rick Lambert is working on a proposal to use money won at car shows. Some other ideas mentioned at this meeting were to purchase toys for the Toys for Tots we support at the Holiday Party, have a recognition dinner for all members or donate the money to a charity. If you have a proposal to make send it to Greg.
• Flyers to register for the following car shows were handed out: H & H Show (our July meeting), Cancer Benefit Show in Lincoln, Elkhorn Days, Tangier Show, Rebels Auto Club in Lincoln and Fremont Days. John Kennedy is the contact for Fremont Days and will host everyone after the show.
• August is the Dyno Show at Tom Pelchat’s shop. Must prepay for the dyno.
• Next month’s meeting is the Picnic at Mahoney State Park. The club is providing the main dish members should bring items as pot luck.
• June 19 meeting is at Bob Von Kaenel’s and will include his birthday party after the meeting.
• Tom Pelchat is now selling a keyless entry system for classic cars designed for amateurs to install cost is $199. He also does stereo work.
No further business
and the meeting