Heartland Chevelle Club
February 7, 2010
Bob and Cathy Von Kaenel – Lincoln, NE
Introduction of members and guests.
• Dave Huber had a kidney removed, and went home after Christmas. He will be having an aneurism operation in early February.
• Omaha World Herald had an article on Steve Kohler’s business 12/22/09.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $1,564.14.
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting.
• Mike Tesar is handling the website and has some new items.
• See Greg for Hinshaw’s catalogs.
• Newsletter covering 2009 is completed.
Upcoming Club Events:
• March – World of Wheels 12-14; Meeting at Parkers (on Hwy 6 West of Ashland) 3rd or 4th weekend.
• April Meeting – Syracuse – Pieloch’s collection.
• May Meeting – Mahoney State Park 23, Wild Turkey Shelter.
• June Meeting – Von Kaenel 19th 5:00, Chevellebration Nashville 11-12.
• July Meeting – H&H Chevy 18th.
• Aug Meeting – Tom Pelchat’s.
• Sept Meeting – Harvest Valley, KC show 24-25.
• Oct Meeting – TBA.
• Nov Meeting – Holiday Party 21st.
• March 10 Lincoln Swap Meet at Lancaster Event Center. Could work the event bringing revenue to the club possibly for next year.
• Hot Rod Supernationals $25 at the Lancaster Event Center, see Greg for forms.
• June 6th Shriner’s Hospital Show – Omaha.
• Aug 28th & 29th Mid-America Sportsplex – 24 hours of Lemans, race car for 24 hours.
• Sept 19th Last Fling til Spring.
• A complete list of events will be available when the Car Council Book is available.
No further business
and the meeting