Heartland Chevelle Club
Introduction of members and guests.
Checking Account Balance of account $1,826.95
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting.
Member News: New Members - Jay & Linda Johnson are getting a 68 Convertible.
• H&H may need some help for their show, also need to know the number of cares we would have participating. Club with the most entries $200 prize.
• Fremont 7/9/11 - John Kennedy could use some help with the show. We need to come in together to park together.
• Cruisers Bar & Grill 84 & F Omaha - May
• TAC Center 30 & Cuming Omaha - April 1st Car Show
• WOW Expenses from Rick Lambert receipts totaling $215.97 for reimbursement. Motion made and passed. Mike Tesar put updates on WOW set up and other information on the Club’s website.
• By-Law Review Committee – Mike Tesar, Rick Lambert, Jay Johnson, Steve Kohler and Bob Von Kaenel.
• April 9 next meeting at Speedway Motors, and May 22 Mahoney State Park – Club Picnic.
• Discussion on purchasing Go Jacks for club use. Motion made to purchase up to a total of $120 for a pair. Motion passed.
• Cruisers Bar & Grill is willing to host club meetings. Will provide a 10 – 15% discount on food.
and the meeting
Minutes submitted by Doug Kass,