Heartland Chevelle Club
May 23, 2010
Mahoney State Park, NE
Introduction of members and guests.
• Linda Liston broke her elbow from a fall at the Durham History Museum.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $2,350.14.
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting.
• The following individuals volunteered to form a committee to study proposals to use money the club would win at shows: Rick Lambert, Bob Von Kaenel, Jay Johnson and Mike Tesar.
• July meeting at the H & H show, payment due for the dyno at the August meeting.
• August is the Dyno Show at Tom Pelchat’s shop. Must prepay for the dyno.
• Coming shows see Greg for applications:
• Next meeting June 19
at Bob Von Kaenel’s and will include his
birthday party after the meeting.
• Brats and pork burgers for the picnic at this meeting were donated by Don Stolenberg. His store is located at 36th and Plateview Rd and he also is at the Farmers Market in the Old Market each Saturday.
No further business
and the meeting