Heartland Chevelle Club
Introduction of members and guests.
Treasurer's Report: Checking Account Balance of account: $2,208.88
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting.
• 6/15 Omaha 7:30 Car Club Council Meeting at Tangier Shrine. 7/20 Lincoln meeting.
• Omaha T-Shirt Co will make shirt with your car on it for $20.
• 8/14 Assistance League of Omaha - cruise $50 per car, $40 Tax deductible. Check in at 12:00 Noon. Will have T-shirts and possibly trophies.
• Tom Pelcek - Keyless entries will be in Chevelle World or Super Chevy Magazine. The systems are also selling through Speedway Motors.
•Cruise & Coffee starting up again at 156 & Maple Hy Vee (Omaha).
• H&H Show 11:00-12:00 club will help with directing cars to spaces. 14 cars registered. Sign up now preferably on line.
• Flashbacks is doing a T-shirt.
• Bruce Dawkins is selling his 65 Chevelle, an email was sent out on this.
• Email on car show for seniors Memorial Day Weekend 2 blocks North of 132 & Maple.
• Go - Jacks on sale at $89.95 a piece, this is more than was allocatd at prior meeting. Will continue to look.
• Calendar - Mike Tesar has a sample & more information. Will bring to the next meeting.
• Chevelle Grill similar to the Oregon Club built (was emailed prior).
• See website for coming car shows.
• Committee: Bob V, Rick Lambert, Mike T, and Steve. See separate document for changes. Changes were from ACEs and other Chevelle Clubs. An additional change to amendment #1 with a definition of member. Motion was made and seconded. Voting to accept proposed changes with the change above 19 Yeas + 7 Yeas via email and 1 Nay. Changes are adopted.
meeting will be at Bob & Cathy's.
submitted by Doug Kass,