Heartland Chevelle Club
April 25, 2009
Around the Bend South Bend NE
Introduction of members and guests.
2009 Officers & Committees: Rich Cummings - Webmaster, Mark Kimball & Bob Von Kaenel - Newsletter, Linda Johnson - Membership, Greg Hanson - President, Jay Johnson - Vice President, Cathy Von Kaenel - Treasurer & Doug Kass - Secretary
Secretary's Report: The prior meeting's minutes were not available.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $1,752.
· Picture Frame with year and make are available (www.megsartworld.com). Three types of frame finishes. Greg is putting together an order and could share shipping costs.
· H & H show - Greg has entry forms or they are available on line. Space will be set aside so members can all park together. July meeting will be at this show.
· Saturday 5/9 Car show in Elkhorn has $100 club award (min 10 cars). At Thunder Alley 20922 Cumberland Dr.
· Apparel is now available see Cathy Von Kaenel.
· September meeting Greg reserved the picnic ground. Motion was made to reimburse Greg for the $25 registration fee. Motion was seconded and passed.
Next will be a tour of Speedway Motors museum in Lincoln on 5/16/09.
No further business and the meeting was adjourned.