Heartland Chevelle Club
February 1, 2009
Bob & Cathy Von Kaenel, Lincoln
Introduction of members and guests.
2009 Officers & Committees: Rich Cummings - Webmaster, Mark Kimball & Bob Von Kaenel - Newsletter, Linda Johnson - Membership, Greg Hanson - President, Jay Johnson - Vice President, Cathy Von Kaenel - Treasurer & Doug Kass - Secretary
Secretary's Report: Summary of the prior meeting's minutes.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $1,974.69.
· Thursday Feb 5 will fab up the stantions at Rick Lambert's
· March 20-22 World of Wheels possibly will have two displays (8 cars each). Anyone wanting to enter their car should contact Greg Hanson, also need to send a picture.
· 2009 Meeting schedule:
March Strategic Air Command Museum
April Syracuse collection
May Speedway Motors tour (5/16) and possibly Gary Kuck's collection
June Bob & Cathy Von Kaenel's
July H & H All Chevy Show
Aug Dyno at Tom Pelchat's shop
Sep Cookout at State Park
Oct Parkers Smoke House (just West of Ashland on Hwy 6)
Nov Holiday Party - Doug & Linda Kass'
· Tom Pelchat is now a dealer for Retro Auto Sound, they make kits to fit different vehicles with the same radio. SEMA Show - Stull Industires is making billet grills for 64-69 Chevelles. Tom is also a Dynacorn dealer and Goodmark is no longer GM certified.
· Up coming shows 3/8 Lincoln Swap Meet, 3/20-22 World of Wheels, 6/7 Shriner show in Omaha, Chevellabration 6/4-6, Arlington Show 9/14,Last Fling til Spring 9/20, KC Regional 9/25-26.
· On going shows - Flashbacks Omaha will start in April, Cars & Coffee - Sat mornings Hy Veeat 156 & Maple Omaha 7:00-9:00 AM
· Apparel the club needs long sleeve T-shirts & polos for stock to sell. Would need to order at least 12, about $240 for 12 of each. A motion was made to purchase 12 of each for inventory, motion seconded and passed.
· Name Tags - Mark Kimball will make up the tags with pictures for members without tags.
Next meeting will be at the Strategic Air Command Museum (next to Mahoney State Park).
No further business and the meeting was adjourned.