Heartland Chevelle Club
October 11, 2009
Don Stolenburg - Bellevue NE
Introduction of members and guests.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $1,665.45.
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting
· The holiday party is next month at Greg Hansen's, 74 & Woolworth Omaha, 11/15/09 about 2:00. Details to follow.
· Don Stolenburg would like to hold a meeting next year in September so a car show can be held in conjunction with the meeting.
· Greg has applications for World of Wheels
· Club won $100 for second place participation at Last Fling til Spring
· March 7, 2010 is the Lincoln Swap meet
· Henshaw's Chevelle Parts has a new catalog
· The club's banner does not agree with ACES years since ACES made change to 64-87. Bob Von Kaenel will check to see what the costs are to get a new banner.
· Club Membership application will include ACES applications. Chuck Hansen will be added to the email list and he will also receive a copy of the club's newsletter.
· If anyone wants to order a coat see Bob & Cathy Von Kaenel.
All officers ran unopposed for 2010. The officers for 2010 were affirmed by the club members. The following are the officers for 2010.
President Greg Hansen Vice Pres
Treasurer Cathy Von Kaenel Secretary Doug Kass
Webmaster Rich Cummings Membership Director Linda Johnson
Election Committee John Lukken & Nich Tomcykowski
No further business and the meeting