Heartland Chevelle Club
September 13, 2009
Mahoney State Park
Introduction of members and guests.
Treasurer's Report: Current account balance $2,014.33.
Secretary's Report: Minutes from the last meeting
· Membership News: Lee Hubert, is recovering from surgery
· Eleven entries at Last Fling til Spring on 9/20/09
· KC Show is 9/25-26
· Cruising Main the 1st Friday in October Platsmouth, evening show
· See Mike about name tags
· Five members have bad email addresses, if not getting emails contact Greg
· Greg spent $63.31 for the food for today's meeting. Motion made, seconded and passed to reimburse him.
· Club could volunteer to aid with car shows at Millard Days or Fremont Days for next year.
· November meeting is the holiday party and we will be collecting new unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots.
· No new nominations for next years officers at this meeting. Nominations can still be made via email to current officers (see email addresses below).
Officer and other nominations for 2010:
President Greg Hansen Vice Pres
Treasurer Cathy Von Kaenel Secretary Doug Kass
Webmaster Rich Cummings Membership Director Linda Johnson
Election Committee John Lukken & Nich Tomcykowski
Greg Hanson email@example.com
Jay Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Von Kaenel email@example.com
Doug Kass firstname.lastname@example.org
Elections will be at the October 11 meeting (next meeting). Will be at Don Stolenburg's 15303 S 36st (36th & Platteview Road) Bellevue NE 1:00 meet at Flashbacks at 12:00 84 & Center. Main course will be $5 per person and members should bring side dish & beverage. Midwest Camaro Club and the Midwest Street Rod Association have some people coming.
No further business and the meeting